CatholicPlanet.Net discussion group  

Go Back   CatholicPlanet.Net discussion group > Eschatology and Private Revelation > Apparitions of Jesus or Mary
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 24th March 2008, 05:52 AM

Default The end may come to the Burbank House of Prayer

Joyce Ann Wagner (FPR #122) lies in a coma at St. Joseph Hospital in Burbank after a stroke yesterday. Her life support will be taken off if there will be no improvement this entire night. I just came home from the hospital. I prayed the Chaplet of Divine Mercy commending her spirit to the Sacred Heart of Jesus, to our Blessed Mother, to all the angels and the saints. I have nothing but forgiveness for anything, if ever, and the affection of a former friendship. She's close to 80 years old. Please remember her in your prayers.
Old 24th March 2008, 07:04 AM

Where she wants to be buried, that's why I asked her before, because her relatives are all in Michigan. She lives alone and owns a small home here in Burbank. Believing in her own private locutions that she will never die, she never made plans for the inevitable. In the end, it proves to be a false promise of a false private revelation. May God have mercy on her soul.

Last edited by Lazarus : 24th March 2008 at 07:10 AM.
Old 25th March 2008, 04:55 AM

I visited her for the second night and recited the Chaplet of Divine Mercy. Only the machines keep her breathing while the next of kin is about to arrive tomorrow, Tuesday, from Michigan. As painful as these moments be, my friends from the former prayer group Joyce Anne Wagner once led reminisce on the good things about her. A lady who led thousands to her own private revelations. In her own conviction she believes them to be true but which I later found out to be lacking in divine credibility. In the end, it all comes down to forgiveness; I wish her the best as she is about to meet the Creator.

Our life can bring so many experiences, including those beyond our own expectations.
Old 25th March 2008, 03:54 PM

In her hospital bedroom's chalkboard, a name of a priest is written, in charged of administering the last sacrament. Incidentally, he is the very same priest who refused to be bulge in when Joyce tried to convince him of her private revelations, so he always remained distant to the house of prayer.

I called her most faithful friend Teresa to ask her of any plans about the funeral that she knows about. Instead she got mad, very, and dare me that I should rather pray for a miracle. She's her closest and most loyal ally and the one who convinced me that Joyce is a true mystic. Her story goes on that when she needed to sell her two precious rings to pay for property taxes, Joyce asked the Blessed Sacrament if she should buy it, and the response was yes, so their friendship blossomed than ever. Yet, one time when we drove and dropped her home, Joyce told me that she never lets anyone inside her house - because it is stacked with garbage, all over. Joyce could be funny and surprising at times.

I shouldn't rather be emotional about this turn of events. I just have to look at how she handles similar events. When a faithful holy priest who spent years of offering Holy Masses at her house of prayer got terminally ill for months, Joyce remained staunch and pay not a single visit even to the last day - the funeral. Events can be paradoxical.
Old 25th March 2008, 06:50 PM

From her interesting anecdotes she related to us, she was born and raised in a sizeable farm owned by her German father in Michigan. Early in life, when she ventured to Los Angeles, she made a 54 day rosary novenas by which she landed a teller position at Union Bank until her retirement. She credits her rosaries for what she believes until the very end her mission - to lead a prayer group. She had a male friend, a prayer partner who receives locutions. Eventually she, too, started hearing voices. I asked her what are those voices? Instructions to the Catholic faith she claims from which her faith grew and she started frequenting the Blessed Sacrament. She never married, never learned to cook, and cannot drive, yet her circle of trusted devout Catholics friends expanded, and for 30 years she led the 1st and 2nd overnight adorations of the Blessed Sacrament of the Padre Pio Prayer Group at San Conrado Mission Church near Dodge Stadium in Los Angeles. So impressed I was that I became one of her many followers, so to speak.

Eventually her small 2 bedroom house in Burbank became a venue of the big names in the world of private revelations. Fr. Melvin Doucette came back twice last month, February 2008, and offered Holy Mass before as many visitors fascinated by this house of prayer.

She firmly holds to her conviction that The Seal of the Living God for the entire US population is to be given only at her house of prayer, patterned after that of Christina Gallagher from Ireland. I stopped going there for about 2 years now in a obedience to the prohibition of another parish priest because of the Blessed Sacrament secretly being kept there against Canonical rules.

She also received messages that her house will be transformed into a hiding place several stories high, with an underground basement and that the Blessed Sacrament is a gift from Heaven for the coming era when public worship in churches are forbidden. Where will she get the money for the construction? So I believed her when another message came - a big time grand-prize lottery winnings. That she will live long enough to be a pillar on the end-times. Empty promises.

But more people believe in her goodness, that if ever, she is just another victim of false revelations.
Old 25th March 2008, 07:28 PM
Administrator

May God have mercy on her soul and welcome her in Paradise.
Old 26th March 2008, 05:36 AM

Thank you Brother; indeed we wish her God's mercy to welcome her in Paradise.

She passed away this evening, Tuesday, March 25, surrounded by her family, and by her prayerful friends. Unceasing prayers have been offered by her bedside the entire day. May she rest in peace.
Old 26th March 2008, 04:32 PM
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lazarus View Post
I prayed the Chaplet of Divine Mercy commending her spirit to the Sacred Heart of Jesus, to our Blessed Mother, to all the angels and the saints.

You did your job Lazarus, this is what our Lord told St. Faustina:

Quote:
"When they say this Chaplet in the presence of the dying, I will stand between My Father and the dying person not as the just judge but as the Merciful Savior."
Old 26th March 2008, 05:47 PM

What a short and simple but powerful devotion the good Lord has given the entire humanity! thanks be to God!