The House of Prayer in Burbank of #122
Let me tell more of my true experiences:
1. With her natural born leadership, articulate and convincing, I was one of the many invited to her small 2 bedroom house with spacious yard at a suburban Burbank, California. Like a Moses, able to speak her mind, a fighter, and widely respected even among the clergy, she is to guide the masses to a Church "underground." She has been receiving locutions since she came to California from Michigan and found work as a Union Bank teller, and now retired, closed to 80. When we were at a cemetery to bury a friend, I asked where she plans to be buried. She said God told her she will never die. What's going on here, I thought. She spends a lot of time before the Blessed Sacrament on her time between work, being unmarried and unable to drive.
2. She explains her story this way: She wanted to go to Ireland to receive the Seal of the Living God in Christina Gallagher's house. God the Father denied her a permission. Subsequently God told her the Seal will be given on her house if a Holy Mass, Rosary, Rosary of God the Father be offered right there. Only her house - that accommodates less than 30 people to the maximum - is designated for the entire United States with 300 million population. But she accepts no arguments yet, she's very imposing. Instead she expresses the sentiments of heaven that people are not taking advantage of these opportunities which is being offered only for a limited time.
3. In her small prayer room are statues and portraits of saints so impressive it defines her as being a "mystic" with a mission from above. Her collections increased more with gifts of images from Pope John Paul II through an intermediary, Reverend Benedicto, a Vatican employee- seminarian-confidante of the Pope. So here comes her strong Vatican connection who will play a major role in her private revelations.
4. Drops of blood now appear in her images. Consecrated Holy Communion hosts with "miraculous" drops of blood are also among those in her altar in tiny monstrance and pyx. Jesus speaks to her through any one of those images including the hosts, she claims.
5. Once in a while she would read to us a beautifully-worded messages dictated to her in that room. We were so dumbfounded of all these "divine manifestations" in her life.
6. In praying the Divine Praises, we repeat it twice because God complained to her that Catholics do not praise Him enough compared to Protestants.
7. She claims on having been visited by souls from Purgatory as being sent by God to ask her for prayers. She never sees them but instead, she hears a boiling oil like an egg being fried, then the soul would identify itself. Among them are the who's who in Hollywood, famous actors, actresses and - President John F. Kennedy who started by praising God in his mercy for having spared him from hell he so deserved for a sinful life. Queen Mary of England who died in the 1900's came to her in 1990's. Emily Gerhardt whose plane believed to have crashed in the Pacific and was never found. It is so fascinating to be around this lady #122 that anyone will surely be hooked up to private revelations - completely yet nearly impossible to be released from.
8. A soul, she said Jesus told her, has to suffer in Purgatory for a minimum of 20 years before being allowed to visit her to ask for prayers. Among them, her own German father, 30 years "deep down there" who smacked her in the head that caused her lifelong seizures preventing her to drive.
9. At some point over a period of several months, she helped a lady-friend who has a religious gift shop sell her merchandize inside the prayer room resulting in more than $20,000 in sales. But one day, she stopped selling as Jesus told her to stop it as it is taking her time away from praying to Him. We her friends were so amazed that Jesus is even so down-to-earth. In so many things she relates to us, she portrays she is in direct conversation with Heaven. There's a lot more signs and wonders too many to mention.
10. But the "greatest miracle" of all took place one night after the Holy Mass, during the exposition and adoration of the Blessed Sacrament in her house. A half-square inch watermark suddenly appeared in the big Host to the astonishment of everyone present. When she asked the Lord if she could keep it, the host illuminated and pulsated, she says as an answer the Host may not be consumed by the priest after the Exposition. I later witnessed the Host palpitating like a heart on a close-up look.
Ron, can this bethe work of the fallen angels, too?
11. So there she kept the Host for years now - a top secret - lest the Church authorities would come in and take it away from her. She would never ever divulge her interior life and this top secret to a priest unless she is sure he believes in private revelations, otherwise, there will only be problems, she says.
12. The priests go there basically to offer the Sacraments, Mass and Confessions, but this lady has other agenda, that is, the Seal of the Living God. Fr. Nick by whom the "great miracle" took place doesn't even pay attention to it and refuses to acknowledge it as a miracle. "We do not even know what it is" he says of it. But this lady took control to keep it. Fr. Felix preferred to adopt the Rosary of God the Father for his personal devotion. Fr. Nick and Fr. Felix both died about 2 years later. Another priest, Franciscan Missionary Fr. Steven became the regular priest after he heard a voice "stay in this ministry." He would later tell us that he saw the face of Jesus Christ on that same "miraculous Host." Yet he would later leave for good when he could no longer stand having the Host being kept by this lady in her house.
13. For herself, this lady #122 told her inner circle she would keep the Host no matter what - hidden from church authorities. By slip of tongue she told her "top secret" to a next-town Parish Priest but this priest demanded to see it. She refused to. On the second time around, OUT OF OBEDIENCE the priest demanded it again but she refused again, then she went into hiding from him. Later she circulated a news that she consumed the host, which is just a ruse.
14, I met with this priest and he explained to me the rule of the Canon Law and the OBEDIENCE as factors in judging the authenticity of a private revelation. This lady flunked it. And this priest stopped me from going there anymore. Out of obedience I did. I thank God for it, it broke me away from the grip of this lady #122. A previous priest told me before that God would not do something contrary to His Church.
15. Her locutions affirmed her the Host is a gift of heaven so that when all public worships are forbidden by the antichrist, people will have an underground "church" to pray and worship before a Blessed Sacrament - in her house of prayer.
What a deception, I finally realized!
|Thread Tools||Search this Thread|